Wednesday 15 December 2010

Work Christmas Night Out.. OOTD & Photos ♥

Well... It seems like forever and a day since I got snap happy with an outfit and decided to post it up for you girlies! So, when at the weekend it was my Christmas Night Out with everyone from work I decided to take a couple of photos!

Firstly I'll show you what I decided on wearing...


For those of you who follow me on Twitter you'll know that I had a total and utter nightmare with what I was supposed to be wearing! I'd ordered a dress next day delivery from ASOS to be delivered for Friday, but alas, this dreadful weather we've had meant it didn't even arrive on Saturday! So, after arriving home at 6pm and having to be back out the door in less than an hour I decided on this little ensemble!

Nude Blazer - H&M
Black Tube Top - H&M
Skirt - Primark [...First thing I've ever found & bought in Primark that i've worn!]
Thigh High Suede Boots - Dune
Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 [Stephen Sprouse Print]

I also took a closer up shot, to show you how I wore my makeup...


I had a spray tan on the Thursday evening which left me rather darker than I usually am from my Xen Tan application and so on Friday morning off I had to trot to MAC to pick up yet another foundation.. Baring in mind my boyfriend had just purchased me Pro Longwear in NC20 the week before.. I was colour matched to NW25 in Studio Fix Fluid (with the tan...) and I felt after the application it fitted a lot more seamlessly with the tan than either of my NC20's; both Studio Fix Fluid & the Pro Longwear..

On the lid I used: Nylon, Patina, Satin Taupe & Carbon to create a shimmery smoked out eye.. I added some 'Frankie Style' Lashes from my own False Eyelash Company - Styleyes Lashes

Nars Laguna was my contour shade of choice, with a hint of MAC's Dollymix on the cheek lightly mixed with a little Soft & Gentle MSF...

On my lips I used one of my new favourite nudes; Estee Lauder's Pure Colour Lipstick in Vanilla Truffle [..Topped with a little Lancome Juicy Tube Gloss..]

The following are a selection of photos from a rather intoxicated night.. As you may be able to tell, we were all rather fragile turning into work at 10:30am! 


Myself, my boss Phil & the lovely 'Yummy Mummy' Ruth :)


Me & the boys...


Kris finding my ear rather too attractive, Me & Rob..

The night was eventful to say the least, but thoroughly enjoyed by everyone! 

Have you had your staff nights out already.. Or do you have one planned? I'd love to hear about it! 

Lovess Xx

35 comments:

  1. Our staff party is on monday! I shall also be wearing my new lashes for it laura! I love how that msf always makes your skin look utterly gorgeous, defo going to have to purchase it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning. I am a little bit in love with those boots! Might have to amend my list to Santa ;) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair colour is lovely! I was just wondering though if have you got any diet or fitness tips? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! So gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! :)

    love the outfit and those lashes!


    Malisha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. darling you look gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning - those lashes are amazing and I love your boots in the outfit pic. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is amazing and you look stunning. I love your hair. That colour red and long to me = perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, you look very pretty misses :). I'm loving the thigh high boots!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all the lovely comments girlies!

    @ Charlotte - Can't wait to see them on you sweets & glad you loved the packaging, it's so cute isnt it! hehe :)

    @ Vicky - They were my buy of the season! Wear them with jeans casually, leggings and a black top to dress up a little and obviously with a skirt.. They've got a litle wedge so they keep your posture in check too! Perfect!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wowza :) How pretty do you look!
    The makeup & hair is stunning (when isn't it) Love the outfit too. My works do is 2moro night, so I'm rather excited
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the make up look and the tan gives you a lovely glow :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you look utterly stunning, almost like a doll! Your eyelashes look so amazing<3,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look stunning! I love the eyelashes.. I think i may have to buy some from you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are adorable, i adore the makeup and big hair <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. make up is amazing espically the eyes they really stand out love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so AMAZING! I love the color or your hair and your makeup + your outfit! Perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look so lovely and i love the blazer

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look absolutely gorgeous!! I love your boots and your lashes look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your face look amazing!!! Love the makeup; it looks beautiful! Looks like you had a great time. My office hit a local upscale bar for a cocktail hour and had a wonderful time. Nobody finding my ear too attractive though!! ;)
    I'm going to have to check out your False Eyelash company! Those look great on you!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful! your eyes are soo amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. very like ur blog <3
    amazing !


    if u want follow me and write comment ;*

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look gorgeous! I love your boots and your makeup and hair look stunning :) I hope you had a good night xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look absolutely beautiful! And I'm in love with those lashes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your make up and outfit are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. you look gorgeous !! love your boots x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful my sweet! I need to order some lashes off you a-sap xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. you look so pretty! and make vanilla truffle look amazing! yay for laguna ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  29. You look gorgeous !
    Love the whole look and your eye makeup is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  30. oh i love that blazer - must visit H&M x

    ReplyDelete
  31. You look so pretty, I love your makeup and outfit :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Again!
    i would love hair like yours , wondering if i should dye it . what do you think ?

    ReplyDelete
  33. You are stunning. I love your hair! What products did you use to create that style?

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for all the amazing comments on this post girls, really appreciate all of your comments :)

    @ Sara Louise - I would say do what makes you happy :) .. Why not have a consultation with a colourist and they may be able to suggest better what would suit you :)

    @ Kathryn - I blow dry my hair with a little Tres Semme Heat Defence Mouse which is also quite volumising - I then just backcombed a little and pinned with a few bobbie pins :) Simplesss!

    xx

    ReplyDelete