Thursday 9 September 2010

♥ Express Delivery; MAC Bits & Bobs ♥

Evening girls, 

Just a quick one tonight :) 

I placed an order with MAC two days ago and my little black box arrived promptly today... Remember, if you place an order over £50 you receive free delivery or, if you add on named day delivery it costs just £2, a handy thing to have when don't know when or at what time it will arrive & you have to sign for it, which can get a little annoying when you're sitting around for hours on end!

Here's what I ordered...


I finally took the plunge & purchased a Pro Colour Palette, after my obsession with MAC e/s well and truly took off over the past few weeks.. I am hoping to fill this and make it my 'neutral' palette and it's already the new home to; Vanilla, Shroom, Patina, Woodwinked, Espresso & Smut with the new addition of Jest to my collection, as pictured above! I also have Satin Taupe and Sable to depot and add in, so that shall keep me busy :)
 
I also ordered a boring backup of my Studio Fix Fluid in NC20 as I'm almost out, but then a more exciting new product for me to try is the Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in 'Light Medium'.. I've only had time to swatch this and it seems really nice, I can't wait to try it out tomorrow and see how I like it on my skin. I'm hoping it isn't going to make my skin look too matte, as I do prefer a glow rather than a powdery finish. 

What do you girls make of the MSF Natural? Are there any other fabulously amazing neutrals which I NEED to go out and buy asap? 

Hope you're all fabulous 

Lovesss xx

9 comments:

  1. I have MSF Light Medium too! LOVE IT!!! Nice haul hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jest was one of my first MAC eyeshadows and it's still one of my favourites! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kim - Ahhh i'm actually excited to wake up tomorrow to do my makeup hehe Hope it works well for me!

    @Laura - Again, I can't wait to try! Had a quick swipe tonight and it looks gorgeous, I wanted something really pearly and this looks like it'll do the job fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love MSF in Medium Plus and I love it, I hate powdery finishes but this powder's really light and still shows off the finish of the foundation underneath. It's the only product I've ever completely finished off! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love MSF Natural and it doesn't make me too matte, it will control oiliness really well but shouldn't look powdery! As for neutral eyeshadows, I love Mulch! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Jest and I have used MSF Natural in medium plus all summer since this was such a hot summer here and I couldn't stand to wear foundation. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my MSF! Just apply it with a light hand and you won't have to worry about looking powdery. I really want to pick up Naked Lunch & Mythology, Brule, & Tissueweight. I have all the colors you mentioned up above except Shroom & Woodwinked. Do you like them? And making a palette saves SO much room!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love my MSF and it lasts forever! I apply with a really light hand and it dosnt look powdery/cakey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love my msf too, but i try not to use too much as it builds up colour so easy, i once went out with an orange nose, woops xx

    ReplyDelete