Evening lovelies :)
The sun once again had it's hat on and most defiantely came out to play today, which in my case meant; A summery dress, ice cream and less makeup!
I recently purchased some Stila eyeshadows after reading a post by Hannah over at Baby Blonde
The site Cheap Smells are currently selling the shadow pans from as little as £3.45.
Having previously not tried any of the products at all, I thought it would be rude to pass up the chance, at this price too it was a fab offer! - I ended up ordering; Espresso (Matte Brown), Twig (Shimmery Coppery Brown), Lemon (Shimmering Yellow) & also Pointille (Shimmery Pale Pink)
I also ordered the Quad Palette to hold the pans, as they're bigger than MAC's and would not fit in a Pro Palette
So to get down to business, I thought I'd create a more summer friendly look using, in the end, 3 of the shadows :)
So here's what I used to achieve this look...
- Dior Skin Pure Light Foundation in 100
- MAC Studio Fix Concealer NC15
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- Benefit Eye Bright on Brow Bone and Inner Corners
- Stila Lemon all over Lid
- Stila Pointille on Brow Bone/Inner Corners
- Stila Espresso to fill in Brows and also a tiny bit in outer corner, blended into the crease
- Rimmel 3 Looks Mascara (Used on number 2 for not such a dramatic look)
- Topshop Creme Blush in Flush
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 022 Sun Bronze
- Carmex to moisturise Lips
- MAC Myself Lipstick
I really hope you all like this look and I really recommend the Stila shadows, they're really incredibly pigmented, colour pay off is great and they're so easy to work with and blend!
How have you all been wearing your makeup now the warmer weather is upon us?
Hope you're all fabulousss
Love Moi! Xxx
P.S: If you haven't already, check out my 100+ Followers Giveaway to win some lovely useful Summery Goodies!