Friday 7 May 2010

First Haul - E.l.f Cosmetics

So after reading tonnes about this brand and hearing many people blogging about it, as i'm guessing many of you have also! I decided to go ahead and purchase some products which had been hyped up and talked about the most.

Aside from their fantastic price points: Mainline products averaging £1.50 per item and the Studio line averaging at only £3.50 {ELF believe 'Every woman should have the opportunity to participate in innovation, without sacrificing her budget'} The products have been famed in national press and as I said before, across the beauty blogging network! - So needless to say I had to try some!

Here is what arrived :)



In total I purchased:

1. The All Over Cover Stick - Lilac Petal - Highlighter/Illuminator - £1.50
2. The All Over Cover Stick - Spotlight - Highlighter/Illuminator - £1.50
3. The All Over Cover Stick - Apricot Beige - Concealer - £1.50
4. Mineral Powder Foundation - Light - £3.50
5. Corrective Concealer - £3.50
6. Powder Brush - £3.50
and finally...
7. The Kabuki Brush - £3.50

I've so far had all of the products out for a test run, but I shall update you with a mini review of each product when i've had more use out of them and get to see what they're like over a period of time :)

How about you?.. What are your experiences with ELF?

Lovesss Xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I`m a new follower;)
    lovely blog you have ;)

    http://getreadyforsummer2010.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks :) - It means a lot!

    I'm just starting out in the blogging world so can't wait to get going properly once Uni is finished in a week! :)

    Count on me as a follower =)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following me ;)

    Looking forward to reading your posts!

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be interested in your thoughts on the mineral foundation, been thinking about buying it but havent heard anything about it yet x

    ReplyDelete